eXp Realty - Team Real Estate Alliance
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Office Management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
- Reviews contract for missing signatures, dates, verifies terms and confirms that all necessary information is entered in the internal system.
- Reviews and prepares required real estate disclosure forms and ensures that all documents are returned fully executed prior to the closing of escrow for each file.
- Coordinates the repairs with the owner as negotiated on the contract and repair request form and follows through until agreed repairs (if any) are completed.
- Responsible for ordering and/or following up on contractual required reports to include but not limited to termite, appraisal, home inspection and city required inspections / reports (if applicable.)
- Responsible for daily/weekly follow up with broker assistant, mortgage, escrow, title and appraisal companies for status of completion on contractual items.
- Performs pre-audit of transaction file prior to close of escrow to confirm all documents have been returned fully executed. Prepares and sends correspondence to appropriate party to gather missing documents.
- Manage all escrow transaction files in compliance with company and department of real estate regulations as applicable by state.
- Maintains electronic filing system for each asset and verifies all required documents have been received and uploaded to internal electronic filing system.
- Ensures that all terms of the contract are followed through for a successful closing.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree preferred but not required
- 1+ years Real Estate transaction coordinator experience
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Sharp attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Service oriented mindset and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Computer proficiencies
About eXp Realty - Team Real Estate Alliance
Team Real Estate Alliance (REA) is the place for all of your real estate needs.
Since the onset of his company, Jeff Russell has consistently been named one of the top real estate brokers in Los Angeles and has gained much notoriety in the housing market on a local and national level. REA has outperformed every other company in their market for the past several years making REA the largest real estate brokerage in their local area. Jeff has been featured in many real estate magazines and newspapers including, Los Angeles Times, Pasadena Magazine and Default Servicing News.
Recently, Jeff created a mega expansion team and partnered with eXp Realty to continue delivering top performance in the real estate market. This partnership opened up a new pillar of business and opportunity using the strengths of Jeff's performance, expansion team and award winning service.