Prestige Realty & Associates
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$295 per transaction
About Prestige Realty & Associates
Dawn Schultz is the broker/owner of Prestige Realty & Associates and is recognized as a National Real Estate Coach with Club Wealth Coaching and Consulting!
Through training, coaching, and education, she provides the resources agents need to be successful in the industry. She has a proven track record developing unlicensed agents or newer agents into top producing rock star agents!
The office is collaborative based and includes a growth-minded culture! Our team is all about authenticity, focus, transparency and drive!
The goal will always be to ensure both agents and support staff have success!