Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
Our Real Estate Team is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator / Executive Assistant to help support us. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our management team and coordinating pending transactions through closing. You will work in tandem with the Lead Transaction Coordinator and Lead Buyers Agent. We offer an exciting, growth-oriented atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated, driven and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signature and dates
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Acts as a liaison between clients, agents and vendors
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Keep track of critical dates and send weekly reminders to agents as necessary
- Assists in creating and implementing new and improved operating systems
- Help to manage the team's database and CRM
- Supports the management team with new and ongoing team initiatives
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Reliable and dependable
- Has experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Valid Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
$25,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
The Spectrum Real Estate Consultants Team is one of the top producing Keller Williams teams in Rhode Island - our agents consistently outperform industry production averages. We have helped over 550+ people achieve their home-ownership goals since 2015, and we've got even bigger plans in store!