The Brooks Team
Are you a detail-oriented, strategic thinker who enjoys routine and structure? Do you have previous Real Estate experience as a Transaction Coordinator? If so, you might be the missing person we are looking for!
As a trusted, top producing high-rise and residential real estate group, The Brooks Team is searching for an experienced Transaction Coordinator/Administrative Assistant who is dedicated to supporting the Listing and Escrow Manager and all other team members in efficient handling of listing to contract files and supporting daily operations. This person plays an integral role in the workflow and partnerships between our agents, clients, and escrow partners. The right candidate shares the same core values that align with ours.
The Transaction Coordinator/Admin Assistant possesses high integrity, a strong sense of urgency, and is driven to continuously improve their real estate knowledge. This person is responsible for coordinating listing to contract files and protecting timelines for fast-moving transactions in an organized, professional, and friendly manner.
- Provide administrative support to Listing and Escrow Manager, agents, and staff
- Coordinate listing to contract files
- Protect and monitor timelines for fast-moving transactions in an organized, professional, and friendly manner
- Effectively communicates with clients, agents, and vendors at every stage of the transaction to ensure files close
- Provide post-closing information and service
- Responsible for updating the entire team on the progress of all contracts and informing them of any problems that need to be handled
- Maintain lists of inventory and distribution
- Administer systems for acquiring testimonials and referrals
- Maintain planned use of time
- Minimum 2 years of real estate experience as a transaction coordinator
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill
- Knowledge of SkySlope, MLS, and Nevada Contracts
- Proactive, positive attitude – You are able to keep a calm approach amongst confusion/friction and de-escalate the situation by providing a solution.
- Skilled communicator – Ability to effectively explain a message multiple times in different ways until the client truly understands.
- Service-based attitude – Your drive to assist a client/team member to the best of your ability contributes to the Brooks Team mission.
- Coachable - You appreciate feedback and use it as constructive criticism, finding opportunities to become a better operator.
- Discipline – You naturally pay close attention to detail and focus on timelines, deadlines, and productivity.
- Strategic thinking – The process of learning and thinking excites you. Your way of thinking helps you sort through the clutter and find the best ways to proceed.
- High integrity – You bring values of honesty, dependability, and loyalty.
$15 - $18 DOE
About The Brooks Team
With The Brooks Team, you’ll be joining a unique group of supportive professionals in elevating company culture.
Our mission: to go beyond real estate by providing unparalleled, honest, and ethical first-class service in an industry that’s perceived as the opposite.
Our vision: to expand our clientele by delivering superior customer-centered representation, while contributing to each team members’ professional goals.