Keller Williams Realty The Markeplace
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Efficiently completes all assigned office duties
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Work with agents to acquire missing documents
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Is an active and focused listener
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Reliable and dependable
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty The Markeplace
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, family, then business.
Our Perspective: A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
WHO ARE WE?
When you join Bush Realty Group, you are partnering with one of the largest and fastest-growing Keller Williams-affiliated businesses that spreads across international borders. Our team is inspiring, supporting and growing our partners and their businesses.
We are innovators, consultants, coaches and leaders. We’re marketers, budgeters, recruiters, and sales geniuses. Every team member is a key player with a massive opportunity to impact our business!