The Gianniosis Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our processes. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
About The Gianniosis Group
The Gianniosis Group is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate! The Gianniosis Group is one of the top teams in Las Vegas Nevada.