Tenacious Talent Consulting
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Must have at least two years of real estate sales experience
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Tenacious Talent Consulting
We specialize in finding great talent for growing companies.