We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$30,000 - $50,000 per year at plan commission
About Resolution Realty
Resolution Realty is a forward-thinking, technology-driven real estate brokerage that has been servicing Las Vegas since 2011. We are the fastest growing residential broker in Nevada with over 5000 transactions closed and $1 billion dollars of total volume. Our owner Ehren Alessi says "we're doubling down on our fun hardworking culture" when asked about how Resolution will scale into 2022!