Pro Source Home Buyers
We are a real estate investment company seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others and who can effectively assist our sellers and buyers from contract to close.
As a Transaction Coordinator, you will coordinate contract details from start to finish working with sellers, buyers, lenders, title companies, and other third-party vendors. We are looking for applicants that take pride in their quality of work, have the ability to multi-task and solve problems, and who are continually learning how to streamline our processes. Sound like something you’d love to do? Apply Now!
- Understand contracts and documents in order to summarize, review and approve all important terms and conditions and verify the accuracy of documents to ensure the transaction process goes smoothly
- Track a large volume of real estate transactions to include critical dates and deadlines, prioritizing next step decisions to ensure timely closings
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with each transaction keeping in line with company processes
- Acting as the point of contact between clients and team members and keeping all parties informed on the details of the transaction
- Coordinate and attend real estate closings
- Track and set personal goals that contribute toward company growth
Day to Day
- Process new contracts and update company systems and tracking spreadsheets
- Complete task list associated with each contract
- Request information and answer questions related to each transaction
- Keep teams up to date on the status of contracts and proactively solve problems related to the transactions
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide an excellent experience for clients
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, CRM, email, etc.
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
$15 - $20 hourly
About Pro Source Home Buyers
Pro Source Home Buyers is a reputable real estate investment company based out of Knoxville, TN, and currently operates in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Huntsville AL, and Greenville SC. Since the beginning, the focus has been on helping people by creating win-win solutions.
Our Core Values say a lot about us:
Extreme Ownership-100% ownership of your actions and results.
Integrity-Do the right thing.
People First-Understanding the opportunity in order to craft a solution.
Loyalty-Commitment to the company's purpose, allegiance & support for our clients & partners.