Keller Williams Realty
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
About Keller Williams Realty
The Derek Maples Team is a leading real estate group in the East Tennessee region motivated to "Change Lives Through Real Estate". Creative marketing solutions and an exceptional experience have propelled the Derek Maples Team to a market leader moving forward.