Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$30,000 annual salary
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.