Bridge Turnkey investments
- Create buy and sell side contracts and other documents as needed for real estate transactions.
- Aid in coordination as properties are closing on buy side, confirming they are scheduled and confirmed on the project production calendar.
- Send follow up, and gather signed contracts for buy and sell side transactions.
- Prepare for and execute in office closings of buy and sell side transactions.
- Manage listings through the sales cycle.
- Coordination of inspections and appraisals for end buyers.
- Consistent updates within company systems.
- Review files for compliance to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- Support office administrative tasks.
- This position is all about being able to manage a diverse amount of transactions and understand the next step while documenting where you have been.
- Each transaction has its own set of challenges, players and tasks that go with it. It requires being able to zoom in and zoom out while being accurate.
- 3 years or more years of Real Estate experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work within multiple cloud and computer based programs such as Google Drive, Podio, Appfolio, Docusign, Excel, and email programs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Team player: Wants and desires to work on a skilled, dynamic team.
- Show up ready to work, on time, dressed in approved office attire.
- Ability to handle stressful client or timeline issues with grace and clarity for decision making and communication.
- Excellent computer skills an the ability to learn new applications and systems quickly.
$40,000 - $50,000 Salary based on experience
About Bridge Turnkey investments
Bridge Turnkey Investments was founded in 2015 with a passion for building a bridge to wealth and freedom for our clients. We identify, acquire, renovate and sell residential real estate in the greater Kansas City area.