Keller Williams Realty Jupiter - Snyder Group
The in-house Listing and Transaction Coordinator position is responsible for generating traffic to our real estate listings by ensuring we reach the maximum target audience.
You will be posting new listings on various platforms, creating content and managing social media channels, maintaining inventory of collateral materials, planning events and email newsletter.
Once a sale is made, you will manage and control all sales transactions while providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
You relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. You are able to jump from task to task with ease.
- Provide fiduciary service to all sellers from the time of listing their home until it goes under contract
- Post new listings on MLS and various social media platforms
- Produce listing marketing, listing materials online and in print
- Communicate regularly with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings
- Create all transaction documents and ensure all documents are within compliance (e.g. all signatures are received, contracts are written correctly, no errors or typos)
- Oversee all documents from contract to closing
- Manage timeframes of purchase and sale agreements
- Act as liaison with Lenders, HOA's and Title Companies
- Compensation is negotiable
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Calm under pressure with a high level of urgency
About Keller Williams Realty Jupiter - Snyder Group
We are a high energy and top producing real estate team in Jupiter, FL. Customer service is our number one priority. We love what we do and have fun doing it. We support one another and push each other to reach high levels of achievement. We will always go above and beyond the normal call of duty.