The Howard Group
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$26,000 - $32,000
About The Howard Group
Our company is growing rapidly and we need the RIGHT people. We are in need of individuals with talent who will help grow the business and in turn, we will help this individual grow both personally and professionally. Someone who is ready to take on tasks and has ownership for their job to build a big business is who we are looking for.
The ultimate goal for The Howard Group is to provide exceptional guidance and service so that every client has complete comfort in telling friends and family about their experience and are confident to continually refer The Howard Group.
To grow into a company that agents and service providers want to be a part of and help expand. This business is family oriented so that every team member is valued and all members have the potential to grow to the level they desire.