Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
About Anchor Real Estate of Eastern NC
Anchor Real Estate is a top-producing real estate firm in the Jacksonville, NC area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for Sales Agents who wants staff support with leads, appointments, and support in coaching for success.