The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Transaction Coordinator will support the Director of Operations and sales agents in every aspect of processing real estate files. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely detail oriented with a passion for perfectionism. Great verbal and written communication skills are a must. This position supports a fast-paced, highly collaborative group.
Experience is not necessary. We are looking for someone who is a right fit both with team culture and team values.
- Handles all transaction emails and prioritizes issues.
- Prepares required real estate documents for client signatures and completion.
- Reviews contracts and follows compliance procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains status calendar of important contract deadlines.
- Coordinates the repair negotiations between seller and agent.
- Coordinates delivery of all contract check / monies according to contract.
- Orders required inspections/reports (if applicable).
- Conducts daily / weekly follow-up with 3rd party service providers.
- Communicates with clients throughout the selling process, answers questions and educates as necessary.
- Ensures all terms of the contract are met within stated terms and dates.
- Verifies that all files are complete at the close of escrow.
- Conducts daily written and verbal communication with all parties involved in a transaction.
- Builds, implements and manages systems for better efficiency within the role.
- Uses internal communication systems to keep agents informed at all times.
- Ensures all post-closing funding and file compliance items are completed and accurate.
- Maintains database and updates client files on any changes to any contact info.
- Maintains a calendar with projections and closings.
- Real Estate contract knowledge is a HUGE plus.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and under strict deadlines.
- Strong typing and computer skills (including Microsoft Word).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to importance.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- STRONG attention to detail.
- “Get it done” attitude.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Data entry skills.
- May require some after-hour responses to clients.
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About The Edge Group at Keller Williams
The Edge Group at Keller Williams is a high producing, high customer service oriented real estate TEAM. For 2017, we were named the #1 Real Estate Team in Jacksonville by the Jacksonville Business Journal and a Top 10 Team in the state of Florida by Wall Street Journal Real Trends.
We have expanded into Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.
While we are implementing new models to the real estate industry, we remain focused on results for the benefit of our team members, staff and customers.