Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a go-getter, service-oriented Transaction Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
There is an opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
To explore this excellent career opportunity, please submit your resume. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; all resumes will be protected in the strictest confidence, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Handle and oversee ratified contracts
• Confirm commission, and split structure with other members of the team
• Confirm the source of each contract, and track it correctly in tracker and CRM database
• Manage all contingency deadlines in the contract
• Manage MLS to ensure all sales are tracked under the team leader's ID
• Communicate to clients throughout the contract period and always providing the "next step"
• Send contract to lender and title company
• Make sure Agent has coordinated with the buyer to get EMD deposited per contract
• Communicate to title company throughout the transaction with any and all updates
• Communicate to the lender throughout the transaction with any and all updates. Ensure the lender has complied with all TRID timing requirements and the loan is on track for closing. Work with the agent and client to help problem solve any hiccups along the way
• Order HOA and condo documents on behalf of our sellers
• Check on HOA and/or Condo documents and send them out to the buyer when completed. Answer any questions and follow up with a listing agent to ensure any violations sited are resolved prior to closing
• Schedule Home and WDO inspections and any necessary treatments and distribute reports to all parties
• Send utility contact info to the buyer and make sure they understand when to start utilities in their name
• Communicate any changes in this due to delays and/or moving up of the closing date
• Schedule closings and communicate detail to clients
• Review settlement statements/CD's for accuracy
• Continuous maintenance/updates to CRM
• Provide 5-star service at all times
Phil Aitken Home Team was established in April of 2014 and is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in Northeast Florida. They attribute their success to the level of trust that has been built with their customers. This is something that many agents say, but Phil Aitken Home Team is on a mission to actually do it by providing their customers' several guaranteed programs. These take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these guarantees and at the same time have been making each one feel as though they are their only customer. Their goal is to make each and every customer a raving fan!