HARVEY Property Management Group LLC
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Arrange inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is completed efficiently
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Maintain and follow up with all paperwork related to leasing cycle to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Review all documents to verify that each important date , address , name and other items are correct and processed on time
- Complete other administrative tasks as assigned
- Administer the Lease renewal process from initial communication through signatures
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- Knowledge and background in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Accurate and highly attentive to details
- Excellent written and oral ability with data entry
- Enjoy developing a strong rapport with clients and team
- Lots of common sense and a "I can get it done attitude"
- Understand deadlines and urgency
- Strong focus
- Have fun while you are working
- Experience in Property Management, Real Estate, Construction, Title or Mortgages helpful but not required
$34,000 - $40,000 yearly
About HARVEY Property Management Group LLC
HARVEY Property Management Group LLC operates on a simple success philosophy: treat residents as long-term customers. For over 39 years we have proven, both as an investor and property manager, that if you provide the highest customer service, they will enjoy living in your property, renewing year after year. Long term tenant retention means lower maintenance cost, reduced turnover, and lowest possible vacancy rates. For the owner, this means increased revenue and a return on investment as well as higher asset value. For the resident, it means they can enjoy making this house their HOME.
Throughout our time in the industry, we have grown based on our outstanding reputation, personal experience, and very little advertising. With customer service as our most vital asset, our objective is to expand to greater lengths in 2021. We’re eager to welcome the opportunities and diversity that will be created within that growth, and employ a team that shares in this ambition.