Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
We are seeking a transaction coordinator to assist our rapidly expanding real estate team. The ideal candidate will have proven excellent customer service skills and will coordinate all aspects of contracts including title/escrow, mortgage loans, and appraisal processes. If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard. The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to advance your career - come grow with us!
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day, and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and referrals
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer so the entire process for our clients is completed in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to sales agents, clients, and other parties with all escrow-related documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
About Lora Reynolds Realtors, Success!
Join a supportive team with a successful track record. Our most recent agent partner stated, "If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere!"
Success starts with a strong brand and the best tools to compete in a digital age. We offer all of that and much, much more!
We offer top notch technology, top of the line customer management platform, 24/7 online university, supportive administration, no office fees, coaching, personalized to you commission structures, mentoring, family friendly culture, awards and personal achievement acknowledgment, on going training and in house CE, and so much more!
We pride ourselves on having a family friendly culture with all of the tools and resources of the big corporations, but without all of the fees.