The Bridge Group Texas
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to help with contracts on the weekends. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has transaction coordination experience already. The position can be a remote position.
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Answer emails and answer phones
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- This position can work from home and works only on weekends
$12 - $15 hourly
About The Bridge Group Texas
The Bridge Group brings a wealth of real estate knowledge and experience to the industry. Founded by a husband and wife team dedicated to helping people in real estate, the team of 13 agents has a motto of “Treating every client like they are our only client,” and are proud of their 5-star service.
The goal is to "wow" clients throughout the process, so they refer at least 1 person while in the process of purchasing or selling their home. They strive to develop “Clients for Life” by exceeding clients' expectations and providing a world-class real estate experience.