The MOVEMETOTX Team
Top local real estate office is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills. Prior experience in real estate is preferred, but we can train the right person. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are excited about this opportunity, apply today!
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Attend the closing process to assist and schedule important information like moving times
- Call clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to follow up and continue great customer service with home improvement recommendations
- Enter client information to the CRM system, forward all necessary documentation to the broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
$15 - $20 hourly
About The MOVEMETOTX Team
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a top real estate group in Houston, Texas, ranked in the Top 1% of REALTORS® in the greater Houston area. We are committed to cultivating community and creating an exceptional experience among clients, peers, and service providers.