The MOVEMETOTX Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$38,000 - $42,000 yearly
About The MOVEMETOTX Team
The MOVEMETOTX Team is a top real estate group in Houston, Texas, ranked in the Top 1% of REALTORS® in the greater Houston area. We are committed to cultivating community and creating an exceptional experience among clients, peers, and service providers.