We are a growing Real Estate Transaction Coordination Company, and we work with several agents and teams at a Brokerage in Houston, Texas to leverage their contract-to-close management work in order to help them their business. Our team is looking for an experienced Real Estate Transaction Coordinator who will begin this position in a remote role, but then transition to an in-office role at the Brokerage located in Houston, Texas. The Transaction Coordinator will provide a smooth closing experience for all parties within a real estate transaction. In addition, the TC will assist with escrow documentation, appointment coordination, timeline management, and communication/keeping everyone updated throughout the transaction process. Applicants for this role must enjoy working with people, have a love of learning, and possess the ability to assist with streamlining the process. Does this sound like something you would love? Apply now!
- Support real estate sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Arrange for events regarding the closing process
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients
- Responsible for keeping all parties updated on the progress of all contracts
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Understand contracts to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Efficiently utilize DocuSign, Dotloop, Brivity, KW Command, and other systems
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from the agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Closeout the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD/ CD (closing disclosure), and processing the check
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team
- 2+ years of Transaction Management experience in residential real estate
- Ability to shift to working full-time in-office in Houston, Texas after closing a designated number of transactions
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is a plus
We are experts in Leverage. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. understands the values and qualities it takes to be a successful business owner. We offer agents, teams, and brokerages every piece of leverage they need to build a successful career in Real Estate.
Mission - To develop servant leaders and enrich lives by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential.
Vision - We envision a world in which everyone has the opportunity to create an abundant life through leverage.
Values - Integrity. Passion. Purpose. God. Family. Fun.