Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved.
*This position is located in Honolulu, HI, and is not remote.
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Utilize database to safely keep track of customer records
- Function as the main point of contact for the principal broker
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Accustomed to navigating computer software such as Microsoft Office and MLS
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus
- High school diploma required
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Calm under pressure
$50,000 - $60,000
The mission of Tongg+Partners is to provide a WOW customer experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of Tongg+Partners is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding experience creating Raving Fans.
We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails directly, please! Apply via this website. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiter at Your Realty Leverage about setting up an introduction interview.