The Jill Biggs Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Jill Biggs Group
JBG is a high-producing real estate team with a massive market share in Hudson County New Jersey. Consistently ranked as one of the top real estate teams in not just NJ, but also in the US according to Real Trends and The Wall Street Journal.