OneHome Colorado Real Estate
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate and attend all closing procedures, such as moving schedules
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
One Home Colorado is one of the areas top real estate teams AND GROWING!!! Led by 25+ year real estate veteran and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire front range. Our team values include care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world-class experiences for our clients and our team!