OneHome Colorado Real Estate
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
One Home Colorado is one of the areas top real estate teams AND GROWING!!! Led by 25+ year real estate veteran and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire front range. Our team values include care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world-class experiences for our clients and our team!