Our ideal candidate is organized, dedicated to producing quality results, meticulous with details, a positive person, and a great communicator both written and verbal. Other strengths include:
-excellent computer skills
-a quick mind and willingness to work hard and smart
You'll work in a fast paced office in Hendersonville, TN.
- Coordination all aspects of the Real Estate Transaction from contract to close.
- Must be able to handle around 40 transactions at a time.
- Driving force behind all communications with clients currently under contract to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Able to adapt quickly to changing schedules and priorities; A "Yes, I can do it" attitude.
- Excellent work ethic, dedicated to exceptional customer service, friendly and out-going.
- Perform and multi-task well in a very fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and follow through skills.
- Confidence and business maturity; clear and effective phone communication; excellent writing skills.
- 3 years minimum of work experience; preferably in transaction/file/project management, administrative responsibilities, real estate related industry experience strongly preferred.
$25,000 - $40,000 annually at plan