The Dulcie Crawford Group
FULL TIME POSITION
Transaction Coordinator wanted to work with busy top producing real estate group. Real Estate license not required, but preferred. Must be able to work out of the office. Candidate will need to be detailed, tech savvy, and resourceful. We are looking for a fast hire ready to dive in and get busy. Serious inquiries only please. Needs reliable transportation and must be present and punctual!
We are looking for someone driven and eager for this opportunity. This is a fast-paced, fun and nonstop environment with excellent compensation. Huge opportunity to establish a career in residential real estate business. Perfect candidate has Real Estate Transaction Coordination background/experience and will be able to work 40-45 hours per week, Monday - Friday and some Saturdays. We are looking for a fast learner and someone who works well and efficiently under pressure, who is ready to jump in and start ASAP with little training. Resumes that do not meet the described criteria will not be considered.
Please upload your resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
Please, no phone calls until you have been contacted by our office.
Job Type: Full-Time
We do offer a Bonus Structure for RE Licensed Assistants.
Job duties to include but not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from intake of listings through transaction processing of sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file. Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file. Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files.
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker. Document checklists and transaction and listing coordination, offer negotiations.
- Compiling reports using CRM database, MLS, CRM, and Web portal data entry.
- Various administrative tasks like e-mail, office calendars, CRM database entry, and document revisions.
- Answering phones, excellent note taking.
- Motivation to provide outstanding customer service and experience.
- Candidate must possess fast typing skills (45-60 wpm).
- Excellent Real Estate software systems and CRM management experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Gmail/Google Docs/Google Drive, and Dropbox preferred.
- Real estate experience, minimum of 2 years Transactional experience.
- Title /escrow background is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great time management skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Background check required.
$14 - $16 per hour
About The Dulcie Crawford Group
The Dulcie Crawford Group is a top producing Real Estate Team. The Team shares Dulcie’s steadfast commitment to top quality customer service and marketing for her listing clients. We are a growing team of Real Estate experts, with a working focus in Henderson and the Las Vegas Valley.
#1 and #2 Team for SVRE 2017/2018 and Ranked in the Top 100 Agents for the LV residential real estate market.