Chris Timmons Team
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real estate license preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Chris Timmons Team
Join the Chris Timmons Group, a fast-growing group of amazing real estate professionals who believe in having FUN, and making memorable experiences for their clients.