The Combs Team - RE/MAX Realty 100
A top local real estate team is looking for a transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the home selling and buying process from contract to close. The ideal candidate is a hardworking leader with proven customer service skills who will also oversee the team's CRM, follow-up systems and provide general administrative support. The right candidate is someone who genuinely desires to help others, is a team player, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Completing tasks with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Prior experience in real estate is preferred. If you are excited to provide a key role within a fun and growing team, apply today!
- Input all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Oversee all administrative aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Confirm all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Monitor and organize the team leader's email account to ensure that all emails are promptly and properly addressed
- Establish and maintain all systems for buyers, sellers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Take care of all agents’ business administration responsibilities so agents can focus their attention on lead generation, listing and showing properties, and negotiating contracts
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Real estate license preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Detail-oriented, organized, and strong systems builder
- Available during business hours, 30+ hours per week
$17 - $20 hourly
About The Combs Team - RE/MAX Realty 100
The Combs Team is a real estate consulting/sales team led by Shannon and Tom Combs. We assist people throughout the Greater Milwaukee Area to achieve their real estate goals. Residential real estate is our primary focus.
We have documented core values that we use to guide our team with a strong focus on building trust and long-term relationships with our clients. We have established a strong repeat and referral business. It is our mission to create amazing experiences and to exceed expectations!
Our team currently consists of five licensed agents, a client care specialist, and a marketing specialist.
A few great things about our team:
- Established and effective systems and marketing
- Client appreciation events
- Training provided
- Dynamic, growth-minded leadership
- Collaborative and fun team atmosphere!