Gold Achievers Group brokered by EXP
Our real estate team is seeking a transaction coordinator/customer service advocate who can effectively and joyfully assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
Starts at $35,000/year plus bonus structure
About Gold Achievers Group brokered by EXP
Gold Achievers Group is a team of incredible Real Estate Professionals Dedicated to the Concierge Level Customer Experience. Our Team is all about clients both internally and externally. We deliver consistent outcomes for clients based on our experience and passion for people. It is an incredible blessing to be part of the journey towards wealth through real estate for our customers. Gold Achievers Group is an award-winning team consistently in the top percent of the Phoenix West Valley.