The Ramsey Team
Closing Manager / transaction coordinator needed for our growing real estate team.
Local real estate brokerage seeks customer service-minded management professional.
Upon hiring, the Client Care Contracts Manager will enjoy:
- A fast-paced environment where hard work and team commitment are rewarded
- A collaborative, TEAM-focused atmosphere in an open office
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Coordinates the real estate transaction process from start to finish and maintains adequate records
- Ensures that the offer and counters according to the buyer matches the seller approval
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork
- Ensure all proper documentation is accounted for and entered into the closing system
- Collaborate with the escrow and selling agent to collect all appropriate documentation to close files
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Has experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Reliable and dependable
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Acts as a calming force when the team is under pressure
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Ramsey Team
The Ramsey Team has consistently been awarded top honors year after year. We couldn't have done this without our outstanding teamwork, culture, marketing and administrative support.
We reached over $23.5 million in volume last year, but we are ready to shatter our own records and reach new levels of success by expanding our client experience focused services and growing our team.