Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Has closed a minimum of 5 real estate transactions
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long-term real estate goals. Together, the team’s unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish.
Within the Team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore; their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.