Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Has closed a minimum of 5 real estate transactions.
About Executive Realty Advisors/ Fast Easy Offer
Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful at real estate in Arizona. Our team of agents is focused on the skills they do best to live fulfilling lives and make money! This position offers a huge opportunity for the right candidate to grow with our team.