Whiteacre Properties LLC
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
About Whiteacre Properties LLC
Whiteacre Properties is a family run real estate investing company focused in buying, renovating and selling single family and multi family homes in the greater Boston area. We also run our brokerage of 10+ agents who help homeowners in the process of buying and selling real estate.