Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You must be proactive, very organized, and detail-oriented. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and beyond closing, you will complete settlement checklist processes. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process, you'll also be someone who is happy doing data entry and completing many steps for each file. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
About KK Homes
Top selling Real Estate Team in Waynesboro, Staunton and Augusta County, VA. Part of Long & Foster Real Estate Agents across the US. We are a family and we lead with our hearts. We work very hard and give back to our clients and community. We are looking for someone who is passionate, caring and creative to join the team!