Royal Living Realty Group
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
$13 - $15 hourly
About Royal Living Realty Group
Royal Living Realty Group is a group of dedicated Realtors that help individuals transition through life. We help people Sell, Buy and Invest in Real Estate. Our goal is to help EVERYONE acquire HOMEOWNER with integrity and excellence.