The Novak Team @ Keller Williams PNW
Part-Time Contract to Close Coordinator
Our business is growing and we are looking to add to our Transaction Coordinators Team!
We own a fast-growing residential real estate team and we need someone who has the skill and motivation to handle 20-30 contracts every month.
We’re looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to fulfill a very busy position as a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator.
This is an in-office position located in South Everett.
We are a fun group of people that can joke around but then get right back to business. If you are driven and self-motivated - please apply! Must be a team player, well organized, with a positive outlook!
- If you genuinely love handling client expectations, being super-organized, creating highly-effective systems, and working in a fast-growing and fast-moving organization, then this job could be for you
- You must be the type of person who thrives in this fast-paced environment and keeps all of our transactions and communications running on schedule
- We need you to be very organized, a clear thinker, and someone who works quickly
- You would work closely with our Team Leader
- You would schedule inspections, contractors, walk through's and more
- You would handle multiple schedules and different people's availability
- Detail and organization is a must
- We would love to hear how you keep yourself organized
- If you function best operating at a high level and have impeccable written communication skills so that nothing falls through the cracks, we should talk
- You are a liaison between the clients, agents, Los, appraisers, title companies and so many more
- Administrative duties as required by your leader, on behalf of the agent, client, and/or broker
- Managing ALL aspects of the real estate transaction. From processing the sale in our database to auditing and maintaining the file in our paperless file management system
- Must be willing to do things outside of your job description. We're still a small company and we all wear many hats. We do whatever it takes to help our fellow team members get the job done
You will spend much of your time making sure our team’s contracts are proceeding like a well-oiled machine. Real Estate experience is not needed! We have an extensive training system - you'll have clear guidance on how to handle Real Estate Transactions! :)
The right person:
- Has experience in an administrative role
- Is incredibly proactive. You look for things that need to be done and do them
- You don't wait around until told to do something
- Completely comfortable talking on the phone with clients. You will need to be direct but kind, engaging but not time-wasting
- If you’re uncomfortable with the phone, don’t apply
- Organized. We sometimes mess updates and locations. We need someone who is deeply, obsessively organized
- Flexible. You need to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. We need someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude
- Positive. You have to be positive. We want to hear what you're doing to make each day a fabulous day. We want to see you smiling
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- A fast learner
- Has discretion and can maintain confidentiality
If you think you might be the right person for this job, upload your resume and, more importantly, a cover letter (you will be prompted to do so after you apply). Generic cover letters will not be considered. Please tell us in detail why YOU are the right person for this position. We would love to get to know YOU as a person!
$16 - $18 hourly DOE
About The Novak Team @ Keller Williams PNW
We are in the business of helping people - we just sell real estate!
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Novak Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
The mission of the Novak Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. We look forward to connecting with you!