We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Navigate Realty
Navigate Realty is a small, growing team of driven Real Estate professionals who are passionate about doing business better than the status quo and defines success by our quality of life as well as quantity of business.
We offer our team members more support, more services, and more flexibility. We recognize that work may not be the most important thing in life, but it does consume the biggest chunk of our time. So we are building a work family that cares for and supports each other in every way. We strive to live, love, and laugh all day, not just “after work”