Provident Real Estate
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator assistant, who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work with our Transaction Managers to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learn how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
$15 per hour
About Provident Real Estate
The Nazar Kalayji Group at Provident Real Estate in the cities of St. George, UT, Eastvale CA, Corona, CA, and Norco CA. We pride ourselves in providing unparalleled service and market knowledge.