Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
$12 - $13 hourly
About Jason Freeby Real Estate Group at Keller Williams
The Jason Freeby Real Estate Group is one of New Jersey and Pennsylvania's fastest growing teams, utilizing the marketing platform and transaction management system designed and implemented by one of the local market's most successful realtors - this team is on track for incredible growth.
Jason Freeby, as an individual agent, was able to outperform the average agent by 11x per the National Association of Realtors statistics - the proven systems, the out-of-the box marketing and the results are unbelievable. This is the team to join! Complete your application today!