West & Company
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Obtain seller’s approval for the buyer’s offers and counteroffers to ensure the transaction process goes as quickly as possible
- Support real estate agents in the maintenance, documentation, and follow-up of all escrow-related paperwork to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Complete all administrative tasks assigned by the broker, agent, or client to help the entire process run smoothly
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time to keep the process running smoothly and on schedule
- Ensure that the offer and counters according to the buyer match the seller's approval to help ensure accuracy and create a smooth real estate sales process for our clients
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is complete and efficient
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Possesses a real estate license or the ability to get one
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations
- Accurate and attentive to detail throughout the close process
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
About West & Company
We are a fun-loving, client-focused real estate team and are one of the fastest-growing real estate sales teams in the Greater ND, SD, and MT areas. A fast-paced and results-oriented group, we are looking for a new A-team player to add to our team. We focus on building relationships, continuous market growth, cutting-edge technology, and creating a team culture focused on servicing our clients, having lives worth living, and supporting one another. We are strongly focused on education, self-improvement, and support, all geared towards making our members the most successful they can be both professionally and personally. We are a team of problem-solvers who always look for a way to win. If you are naturally good with people and have the drive to earn a great income remotely, while learning from and supporting your team members, this may be the place for you!
We are continuing to seek opportunities to expand and form key partnerships!
Come join our journey!