Our real estate office is seeking a Transaction Coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
$15 - $21 hourly
About RE/MAX Performance
We are a well established, yet growing real estate team, with top of the line technology and tools for success. We are very team-oriented and looking for the right team fit to complement our great group of individuals working hard together as a team.
We consistently outsell our competition with a focus on excellent customer service, honesty, and delivering great results!
We are looking to grow throughout the Miami Valley and into Northern Cincinnati in the next three years and are looking for that next key fit to assist us all in obtaining our company initiative and your professional goals and dreams!