Win Win Home Buyers LLC
Our Real Estate business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some Executive Assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You'll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Completes all administrative tasks assigned by the manager, agent, client or broker
- Work with agents to acquire missing documents
- Maintain that offers and counteroffers are approved by seller
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Reliable and dependable
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Demonstrates highly efficient organizational skills
- Is an active and focused listener
$14 - $20 hourly
About Win Win Home Buyers LLC
Our company is a fast growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors. Through our boots on the ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources for investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard. Featured on several podcasts and now growing into a successful coaching program, you will want to be a part of this!