Win Win Property Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Maintain regular communication with sellers and buyers to ensure a seamless transaction
- Input and maintain all transaction information into CRM, and track transaction activities with meticulous detail.
- Work closely with the title company to ensure clear title, and closings and other contract dates are adhered to.
- Help sellers, customers and all parties with escrow-required paperwork as necessary.
- Maintain transaction files in our digital filing system
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Escrow experience preferred but not required.
About Win Win Property Group
Our company is a fast-growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors, or we flip the property. Through our boots-on-the-ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources for investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard. Featured on several podcasts and now growing into a successful real estate investment firm, you will want to be a part of this!