Keller Williams | Templeton Real Estate Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Keller Williams | Templeton Real Estate Group
TREG was founded by Matt Templeton in 2012. Matt was a real estate agent for several years and was frustrated with how helpless he felt about creating amazing experiences for clients by himself. It was born out of the belief that Together Everyone Achieves More and that it's more fun to do things with others than by yourself! We also learned that real estate is full of job duties that can be overwhelming for one person, complex, and specialized. By bringing team members together, we can more easily service clients in ways that no solo agent can.
Our mission is more than just buying and selling real estate. We consider ourselves an Experience and Development company conveniently disguised as a real estate company. We create experiences for our partners and our clients, and we develop our skills personally and professionally.
We value Family first; Creating Experiences; Implementing Excellence; Demonstrating Competence; Leaders Only; Pursuing Development