The Jill Smith Team
The Jill Smith Team is currently searching for a full-time transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, contract review, scheduling inspections and repairs, and communication with our buyers and sellers throughout the transaction. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Coordinate all closings and final walks with clients and other agent
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Jill Smith Team
The Jill Smith Team is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Cypress, Texas and surrounding areas and we are looking to grow! We do between 200-300 transactions a year with plans to grow 20% each year over the next 5 years. We have a listing coordinator who handles all aspects of the listings until they go under contract, a marketing department and currently 13 active agents.
As a team, our mission is to make clients for life, so our interaction with our clients is extremely important to us!