RE/MAX First Realty II - Darrell Bailey Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Save customer information in the CRM system, forward all necessary paperwork to the office broker for file compliance, and track transaction activities
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Real estate license preferred
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 + commission and bonus
About RE/MAX First Realty II - Darrell Bailey Real Estate
We specialize in selling All types of homes in Northern and Central New Jersey and love helping first-time buyers. Especially buyers and sellers from outside of New Jersey. Please do not forget to ask about our grant assistance program to help with down payments and closing costs.
Communication, Trust, and Integrity are very important as clients are our number one priority. We treat every transaction as if it was our own. We aim to add value and support at every stage of the house buying or selling process by sharing my hands-on experience and providing access to my professional real estate network. We are a strong believer in education and will make available several learning opportunities and resources to help you and your family maximize profits.