Crane & Pearl Realty
Our real estate office is looking for a Transaction Coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. The ideal candidate has proven exceptional customer service skills.
We are a sophisticated, education-based, family-like, driven, and highly productive boutique, independent brokerage. We utilize the latest in technology along with tried-and-true methods of prospecting. Our values are integrity, customers, communication, commitment, excellence, growth, respect, and vision; and, we look forward to explaining to you what all of these mean, and seeing whether these values fit your own.
Our transaction coordinator will handle no more than 20-25 files per month. Compensation is a flat fee per file of $250 for contract to close and another $250 for pre-contract listing work. That is not a salary; this position is paid based on closings. A transaction coordinator can typically handle around 10 transactions per month as a part-time TC, and up to 30 as a full-time TC. A TC may also be an active real estate agent on the side.
NOTE: You do have to earn your real estate license (Ohio) within 90 days of being hired for this position. However, you may apply and inquire before you have earned that license. We will be happy to walk you through how to earn your real estate license.
- Schedule inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Add all client information into the client database system, submit all necessary documentation to the office broker for file compliance, and keep track of transaction activities
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Not be afraid to pick up the phone and make phone calls
- Build relationships with lenders, title companies, home inspectors, agents on the other side of the transaction, and others necessary to get the parties to the closing table
- Accept responsibility to keep everything on track and on schedule
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Possess a real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- High school degree (or equivalent) is a requirement
- Must be able to learn new technology platforms for transaction coordination
- Must have a computer or laptop, smartphone, working personal vehicle, and live in the central Ohio region
$30,000 per year at plan
About Crane & Pearl Realty
Crane and Pearl Realty is an independent real estate brokerage serving all of Ohio. We are a family run business focusing on serving our clients and agents. Learn more about how we accomplish that by watching our 3-minute overview video at JoinCranePearl.com.