The Sullivan Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career - come grow with us!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
$13 - $16 hourly
About The Sullivan Group
Here at the Sullivan Group, we understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.